Job opportunity in Mumbai for a “Campus Leader”, holding 12-18 years of experience in campus recruitment, program management and university engagement. You will use your skills to design and head the organizations’ Campus program in India as well as for global locations.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global technology and analytical driven growing service firm.
- Strategizing and designing recruitment plans for campuses across India and other international locations
- Interacting with at various universities’ stakeholders to attract the best students for employment
- Working with HRBPs, C&B, Talent planning & Learning teams on workforce planning, compensation decisions, on-boarding and training plans.
- Building and fostering relationships with top universities
- Managing campus programs and tailoring them according to different business needs.
- Conceptualizing campus plans for mass hiring and specialized hiring based on niche skills.
- 12- 18 years’ of experience in reputed companies pertaining to campus hiring and university engagement
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, persistence and passion for interacting with people, especially the students and faculty
- An ability to find innovative ways to differentiate organization from the rest at the premier campuses
- Willing to travel to all the locations to conduct career fairs, on-campus information sessions, campus interviews
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.