Your Future Employer – A global professional delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce.
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Interact with clients to understand client requirements.
- Prepare an outline of the recommended solution; Validate the recommended solution with the Project manager.
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution.
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates to project manager.
- Liaise with finance and raise invoices on a timely basis based on agreed deliveries; Track payments for the project on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a point of contact to assigned business partners and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Reporting to Consultant, Project Manager and Business Leaders.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resource from a B-school.
- Advanced analytical skills in Excel and PowerPoint and additional knowledge on Macros would be better.
- Deep experience with managing budgets, projects and Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
An exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for career opportunity with a global organization and great working environment with a lot more employee benefits.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Tamanna.firstname.lastname@example.org