Position – Category Manager
You will be responsible for growth of relevant categories managing the merchandising operations including but not limited to managing the cataloguing and discounts, promotion plans as well as owning the PnL for the categories.
Location – Bangalore
Your future employer - A well-funded leading social commerce organization in India and a certified Great Place to Work. The platform aims to empower the entrepreneurs to build revenue generating communities by providing assistance across a plethora of functionalities which range from training and mentorship to total logistical assistance.
- Spearheading the growth of relevant categories.
- Owning the P&L for the category.
- Achieving the revenue targets and gross margins.
- Supervising the merchandising, assortment planning, option planning to ensure category visibility.
- Driving the visibility and promotion plans coordinating with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Graduation or Post-Graduation from Tier-1 colleges (IIT, IIM, ISB, XLRI, FMS) with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Hustler mentality and a quick learner, not afraid of failing and failing fast.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- The ability to articulate critical business problems and solve them innovatively.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work at a well-funded and leading social commerce platform.
- An opportunity to make a social impact by empowering the next-gen entrepreneurs.
- An opportunity to network with upcoming entrepreneurs.
- A fantastic career progression.
Reach Us –
Want to present your candidature?
Drop in your updated CV at email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.