We are looking for an experienced Category Manger to help us scale the revenue and build the brand. Manage P&L (profit and loss) statement for the relevant categories in alignment with business goals. You must be comfortable working on the self-served platform at the planning, activating, optimizing, analyzing and reporting. You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
Role - Category Manager
Location - Bangalore, currently WFH
Your Future Employer:
A Leading social commerce marketplace supported by world’s renowned investors. Certified as a Great Place to Work (GPTW) company, and has been declared as a “high trust- high-performance culture” by none other than GPTW, considered to be a global authority on workplace culture.
- Driving market place growth of different categories, keeping in mind customers and competitions.
- Manage P&L (profit and loss) statement for the relevant categories in alignment with business goals.
- Merchandising, assortment planning, option planning pre-season and in-season to ensure a thorough representation of the category
- Identifying revenue targets and designing strategies to achieve them.
- Should be goal oriented, marketing genius, multitasker and good at identifying broader trends and fill in category gaps
- Coordinate effectively with marketing, supply chain, cataloguing, finance, commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving.
- Should be able to drive visibility plans, promotion plans, and coordinate between the internal marketing teams and that of sellers.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the similar area.
- Graduates from preferably Tier -1 – Colleges.
- A growth mind-set & strong sense of ownership
- Agility to work as a team and an individual self-initiator and contributor.
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiatives, think beyond what is conventional.
If this is the right opportunity for you please apply with your updated resume at deepika.seth@Crescendogroup.in
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.