CATEGORY MANAGER– SALES & MARKETING- FnV (4YEARS) – BANGALORE
An exciting opportunity for a Category Manager holding at least 4years of experience in managing an assigned group of products in FnV sector . One will be the one responsible for pricing, branding and promotion of that product group with the goal to optimize sales.
Building relationships with vendors, commercial mindset as well as understanding consumers' wants and needs and will also be part of your duties.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Well renowned Indian Origin Ecommerce consumer tech start-up with most cost-effective distribution channel using micro entrepreneurs to disrupt the grocery market in lower tier cities of India.
- Researching and analyzing data and market insights and Searching for insights into consumer needs and wants.
- Planning and implementing long-term development strategies for product categories and designing exit strategies for unsuccessful products.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and Collaborating with the marketing team and other cross functional teams also.
- Working with customers and merchandisers and finding new ways of expanding product categories.
- Maintaining P&L account, achieving revenue targets and calculating forecasts for product demand trends.
- Responsible for demand and supply planning both sides of the business and planning marketing and sales strategies for the category growth.
- Graduation/Post graduation in any discipline from Tier 1 & Tier 2 Institutes with 4+ years of work experience in Sales/Business Development/Category Management or Operations.
- Good hands on experience in Sales, Operations and Category Management.
- Excellent communication skills both reading and writing with good problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving, multi tasker, critical thinker and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression and Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in Ecommerce industry.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.