Chief Manager- HR (POSH) for India’s largest private insurance company, holding 8+ years of experience in the Legal/ Compliance Background. You will you will draw your skills and experience in POSH and D&I to ensure compliance of POSH policy/ guideline and regulations, if this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Being a single Point of Contact (SPOC) for POSH related matters in the organization – acting as a conduit between Legal/ Compliance, HR, Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) etc.
- Ensuring governance of POSH policy and guidelines for the organization and ensure enterprise implementation
- Providing support to the Presiding Officers of Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Developing & Executing SOPs and related documents for ensuring POSH compliance across the enterprise
- Conceptualizing and execute POSH Training for Employees
- Coordinating with various stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, HR, ICCs, external compliance partners) for organization-wide governance and compliance of POSH policy/ guideline and regulations
- Ensuring timely compliance of statutory requirements (filing of returns) related to POSH
- Regularly tracking changes in POSH regulations, keeping the management abreast of the same and steer appropriate changes in the organization’s POSH process and guidelines to ensure adherence to the same
- Regular Liaising with the ICC of each region to drive timely resolution for the complaints received
- Coordinating with HR and other key stakeholders for implementing action/ recommendations of ICC within stipulated timelines and keep records of actions taken – send implementation report to ICC
- Keeping a track of nominations/ terms of ICC members and take necessary steps regarding reconstitution of the ICC in case of expiry of term, resignation etc.
- Ensuring contract renewals of external partner’s/ NGO members/ Legal advisers for POSH matters, as required. Coordinate for payments to be made to external partners/NGO members; keep records and track of invoices and payments
- Perform regular trend analysis of POSH cases and share insights/ action plan with all stakeholders to reduce Sexual Harassment incidents in the organization
- Drive POSH awareness and sensitization in the Organization – partner in developing content for POSH training; organize orientation programs for ICC members; conduct awareness programs for sensitization of employees, outsourced resources etc. at regular intervals with the help of training team and external experts
- Work with Internal Communications to develop and share regular communication on POSH awareness
- Post-Graduate with a post qualification experience of 8-10 years, preferably from the Legal/Compliance background
- Experience in POSH and D&I preferred
- Strong results and solutions orientation
- Strong organization & project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across diverse stakeholders and departments
- Strong verbal & non-verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in Insurance industry
- An opportunity to define, lead and liase with the Product Engineering Team
- Market leading remuneration
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.