Job opportunity in Mumbai for Chief Manager Role with 12+ years of experience in Life Insurance Branch Operations.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Mumbai, Chembur
- The key responsibility for incumbent would be to manage the zone level relationship with Bank’s TPP head, regular engagement with business partner to ensure business continuity and contribution to MLI owing to OA and would be responsible for key strategic initiatives at a zone level to drive persistency, Grievances mgmt, customer servicing, customer retention, Freelook Retention, Periodic FWG engagement with Bank zonal teams to drive fulfillment processes.
- This job has a single point accountability of managing end-to-end issuance/fulfillment of new business which includes wip management, coordination with Bank, Sellers (Retail + Protection- ~200-250 cr of paid business INR) for the zone.
Business impact and Span
- ~250-300 cr of new business premium annually, Persistency of 88% , E2R 70% & G2R (Grief to retain for zone)
- 7-8 full time Hub managers supported by ~7 o/s staff (7 Direct, 8 indirect)
Business Partner Management
- Strengthening business partner relationship with regular engagement with TPP head
- Ensuring Monthly FWG (Functional work group) meeting with bank to discuss the operational KPI (P2A, Persistency, E2R, Claims, Freelook retention)
- Engage regularly with business partners to monitor and improve performance for the zone.
Managing New business
- Responsible for managing the new business issuance for the zone by ensuring daily traction on wip for zone to meet the month targets
- Driving wip clearance through hub teams to clear field wip on daily basis for issuance including Welcome call clearance.
- Regular Governance calls with HUBs teams.
- Responsible for end-to-end wip mgmt for the zone.
- Responsible for driving the 13th month Persistency for the zone
- Weekly Governance calls with RAs/Cluster heads
- Fortnightly calls with Circle head along ZVP on bottom offices and high impact circles for the zone.
Projects and continuous improvement and driving and participating in functional and cross functional areas
- Conduct benchmarking internally and externally to establish best in class delivery/quality standards
- Run projects and initiatives within the team to ensure significant improvement across all metrics impacting quality ,cost and delivery
- Improve quality literacy in the team by ensuring participation and certification of projects
- Leverage quality construct and resources to ensure high impact projects are completed and quality for Project of the year and Team excellence awards
- Develop team members to perform effectively and efficiently
- Ensure coaching, role rotation and training interventions to help Hub Managers with readiness for new assignments
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• Work in a fast-paced start up environment
• Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume
on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.