Chief of Staff
Job opportunity in Mumbai for Chief of Staff ( COO’s Office ), looking for passionate leaders who can closely work with leadership team managing and devising the strategies. In this role you will be responsible for driving various organizational agenda with Senior Leaders
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Managing the strategic planning – quarterly/annually and acting as a bridge between COO and leadership team
- Determining and driving key performance indicators for organisation along with program management
- Revamping and changing the process as and when required
- Managing various projects across organisation and driving the devision making process through various stakeholder
- Analysing , benchmarking and researching so as to make recommendations to management
- Driving continuous improvement and process simplification
- Providing direct assistance to COO – decision making meeting agenda , internal & external communication
- Representing COO in his absence
- Qualified Master in Business Administration from Tier 1
- Experience of 3 to 6 years in management consulting or acting as Chief of Staff
- Exposure in managing P&L and ability to manage projects
- Strong business acumen and excellent verbal & written communication skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Fast paced growing enviornment
- Opportunity to work with senior leadership teams and driving cross functional activities in organisation
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.