Looking for a Professional who will be are responsible for managing all corporate- and income-related events across all asset classes for collections, announcement capture, corporate actions processing, income processing, proxy and controls, entitlement completion and payment processing, claims management, Nostro resolution, tax reclamation, proxy voting services, capital calls, distribution, and class actions.
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Providing subject matter expertise based upon a full understanding of technical, domain, and operational aspects of the function.
- Recommending and implements enhancements and process improvements and may be included in strategic business initiatives.
- Driving change and firmwide initiatives and serves as escalation contact for the team for any issues. Mitigates and escalates identified risks and controls.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Corporate Actions Processing Experience is a must
- Full lifecycle Asset Servicing product & process knowledge
- Client Service and Middle Office exposure preferred
- Good balance between analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to face off to very demanding stakeholders, managing their expectations
- Good understanding of Corporate Actions and Income accounting entries
- Good experience of Investment Banking Operational areas (Trades, Cash and Reconciliations)
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various stakeholders including senior business executives
- Motivated and able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.