Looking for a Professional who will be responsible for the capture, analysis and notification to clients of event information and deadlines, reconciliation and execution of client instructions to the market and reconciliation and posting of clients' cash and stock entitlements for Income & COACs.
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Managing the workflow through the life cycle of Corporate Action & Income products
- Operational management and control of the daily workflow within the Asset Services team
- Maximizing team capacity through effective resource planning and ensure team structure is robust through effective training and succession planning
- Ensuring all daily controls and processing are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution, cash and stock break & event management as well as all key metrics are produced as required
- Owning issues related to the Asset Services Department and ensure timely escalation to both Operational and Risk leads
- Ensuring all team members adhere to global escalation policies, maintain up to date awareness of RED policies and procedures, attest to operational procedures at required intervals and actively comply with ethics and behavior standards
- B Com/CA/MBA with 9 - 12 years of experience in asset servicing or investment domain. Preferred experience in managing teams.
- Operation's Team Management in a daily environment is critical
- Operational subject matter expertise critical e.g. Reconciliation, Settlements, Trade Support
- Asset Servicing, Risk & Control and Custody experience
- Strong People Management skills, ability to Lead and Motivate Managers
- Strong ability to learn ongoing stream of new markets, products and processes
- Strong Risk and Control Awareness: Ability to effectively priorities workloads and work to critical deadlines
- Demonstrate Ownership and Accountability for Operational and Project Deliverables with a proven track record
- Confident communicator in all mediums to both internal and external clients
- Strategic thinker, able to review and implement process improvements
- Drive, Energy and Enthusiasm
- Display high levels of integrity; operate on the basis of open and honest interaction
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.