Consultant – CDI- Mumbai/ Bengaluru/ Gurugram (4-6 yrs.)
An exciting opportunity to work in a leading global professional services company where you will work with various Industry Insights teams to understand the analytical use cases and define data requirements to solve those use cases. This position requires ability to synthesize the data requirements, interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and other 3rd party data vendors to evaluate and assess data availability & quality and then work with Data Platform and Data Governance teams to ensure onboarding of shortlisted data sources into the common platform.
Your Future Employer:
A leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Drive data requirements discussions, document data sourcing needs and work in a collaborative manner with stakeholders across the organization
- Effectively manage cross-functional partners at senior levels that are internal and external to organization and organization’s Clients
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels
- Experienced in managing and/or delivering on data driven engagements in an agile environment.
- Minimum undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Management, Economics or any quantitative field
- 4-6 years of experience in in Analytics/Business Consulting roles with working knowledge of enterprise data base management
- Experience working with multiple business teams and understanding the data requirements, data availability across the enterprise and with external data ecosystem
- Experience of working in data monetization initiatives and ability to connect business Use Cases with alternate data sources (in-house and external)
- Experience of presenting results and Use Cases to a wider audience and good at making impactful presentations
- Working knowledge of at least 1 relational database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- MBA from premier Business-School (tier 1 and tier 2) will have an added advantage
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- Handsome salary package
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status