Cloud Implementation Lead- Azure Cloud (Exp: 9+ yrs)
Cloud Implementation job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 9 years of experience in Azure cloud. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Cloud Implementation.
- Implement IaaS, PaaS and SaaS based Azure solutions.
- Perform system administration functions including monitoring system and network performance troubleshooting system problems, maintaining user accounts and various tracking systems
- Activelymanagecloudaccounts(Azure)andmakerecommendationsonhowbestto supportourinfrastructureandinteractwithDevelopersandArchitectsincross-functional areas
- Provide periodic off-hours or on-call support development or go-live support activities.
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Migrate servers and workloads from On-Prem to Cloud environment.
- Implements Microsoft Infrastructure including Active Directory, AzureAD, AzureSSO and MFA
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related field.
- 5+ years of Linux and Windows Server Administration and DevOps experience.
- Experience with the following applications or services:
- AzurecloudplatformincludingdevelopmentofAzureResourceManager(ARM) Templates
- Working with Docker containers in a commercial environment.
- DevOps (CI/CD Pipelines) including use of GIT (cloning, merging, pull requests).
- Intermediate scripting (any combination of Ansible, Perl,Ruby,Bourne,Python, PowerShell and others)
- Clustering, load balancing and HA
- Comprehensive understanding of IT security best practices and threat protection.
- Goodunderstandingofnetworkingprinciples(VLANS,subnets,firewallrulesetc.)and three tier architectures
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.