Cloud architect Platform Architect– Bangalore (8+ Years)
Web application designing and cloud architecture job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience with atleast 3 years of experience as web architect or lead designer for web applications. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career by exploring cutting edge technologies like AWS, SQL, NoSQL database: MongoDB, Redis etc. and working effectively in teams. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A series D funded company with over $60 M funding raised so far.
- Designing cloud applications, database optimization and normalization.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to solve business problems and mentoring a team of web developers.
- Analyzing new tools and technologies to solve to improve performance and productivity.
- Helping in hiring, on-boarding and training of new recruits.
- Overall atleast 8 years of experience, must have atleast 3 years of experience as web architect or lead system designer.
- Amazing analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in SQL database, MongoDB, Redis etc., CI/CD flows, DecOps(AWS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Working knowledge on ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, NextJS, Redux/Flux, GraphQL, HTML, CSS etc.
- Solid foundation in software development life cycle and software coding practices.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience from a Tier1 college.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER: We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.