Data Analyst- Adobe Analytics- Bengaluru (2-5 Years)
Data Analyst job opportunity in Bengaluru for a professional holding at least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics, especially in Adobe Analytics. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Data Analysis as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Strong analytical skills - the ability to start with an unclear problem, locate and access relevant data, conduct insightful research, and draw conclusions that are relevant to the business problem.
- Create, manage, and optimize custom reports with the latest Adobe Experience design's comprehensive results.
- Maintaining and providing daily reports, dashboards, and visuals to stakeholders is your responsibility.
- For insight generation towards commerce industry, collaborate with multi-functional teams (Web Analytics, Engineering, and Product Management teams) to ensure what you're creating meets their needs.
- 2–5 years of experience in a Digital/Web Analytics job is preferred, as is a post-graduate degree in Marketing/Statistics/Economics.
- The ideal candidate is curious and hardworking, willing to roll up their sleeves and delve through large databases in search of new insights or areas to explore.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Hadoop/Spark/Hive/SQL and experience with Adobe Analytics are necessary skills.
- Working with huge data sets and preparing data for testing and analysis is a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills – experience with pivot tables is a must!
- Extensive SQL/Hive awareness
- Experience with Power BI dashboards and data visualisation.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.