A creative services job opportunity in Mumbai with a leading Insurance Broking and Risk Management firm for an extremely creative and driven professional holding at least 6-9 years’ of Designer Communications role with graphic designing experience in corporate communications, marketing communications / management consulting type of set-ups. He/She should be able to meet and understand the requirement and culture of international stake holders.
You will providing Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing support and designing and delivering creative and engaging employee benefit communications and educational material. If you have interest in helping a knowledge services company improve the presentation of their output and provide creative services on various fronts, read on and apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Providing Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing support
- Designing and delivering creative and engaging employee benefit communications and educational material
- Delivering on design requirements as per the quality standards defined by the team & managing their timelines and interact directly with global stakeholders on day to day BAU.
- Improving the presentation of the company’s output as well as providing creative support on various fronts using tools like Illustrator, Indesign with print + digital + graphic inputs
- Line manage bid design teams both in UK and India. Designing, creating and project-manage the production of sales and prospecting collateral, client facing publications, value propositions
- Management of all creative services and explore trends in creative packaging of corporate proposals, bid documents, etc.
- Ability to line-manage and mentor junior designers (PowerPoint, print, digital)
- Graduate or Master’s degree in Communications/ Marketing with strong creative design work experience in a design team of a corporate environment (Consulting/Big 4 & Financial Services firm preferable)
- Prior experience- at least 6-9 years’ of Designer Communications role with graphic designing experience in corporate communications, marketing communications / management consulting type of set-ups
- Managing design requests independently, preferably for international stakeholders and in Financial Services; delivering high quality output and demonstrating a strong understanding of the communications process.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud/ Creative Suite (Specially Illustrator and Indesign) with strong experience of print, digital, graphic design with exposure to branding & marketing
- A portfolio of relevant previous material would be desirable (e.g., graphic design, any relevant infographics, illustrations, video, animation, presentations etc.)
- Good command over English Language and strong communication skills.
What is in store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and support the knowledge services of a global organisation of specialist with your designing efforts.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Exposure of working with global clients.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.