Position – Content Editor
Looking out for a communications veteran from a journalism background with at least 6 to 7 years of experience in writing compelling narratives.
You will be responsible for bringing the stories to life on how the organization is engaged in solving one of the most critical business problems in India.
If you feel this opportunity is the right one for you, please feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your future employer – A well-funded leading social commerce organization in India and a certified Great Place to Work. The platform aims to empower the entrepreneurs to build revenue generating communities by providing assistance across a plethora of functionalities which range from training and mentorship to total logistical assistance.
Location – Bangalore (On-site)
- Building and executing effective PR plans.
- Creating and maintaining the communications collaterals.
- Identifying potential story angles to explore after gaining an understanding of the operational ecosystem.
- Building relations with media houses primarily covering consumer tech and early stage start-up organizations.
- Tracking and measuring the PR campaigns.
- Managing the PR agency deliverables.
- Post-graduation from a teir-1 institute for communications or journalism studies.
- 6-7 years of relevant work experience covering stories on consumer tech or start-up ecosystem in India.
- Network amongst the journalists and publications covering technology, start-ups and e-commerce organizations.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work at a well-funded and leading social commerce platform.
- An opportunity to make a social impact by empowering the next-gen entrepreneurs.
- An opportunity to network with upcoming entrepreneurs.
- A fantastic career progression.
Reach Us –
Want to present your candidature?
Drop in your updated CV at email@example.com.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.