Content Manager- Kolkata - Data & Insight Solutions
Urgent hiring for content manager role with minimum 7-8 years of experience in writing on product demonstrations for the ecommerce industry. An individual who carries good experience in handling larger teams would be a right fit for this role.
Location - Kolkata
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Asset for project management team for the e-commerce content writing business
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery management of new and/or existing projects with a focus on e-commerce product description writing projects
- Manage client expectations and communication
- Working with new and existing team members towards ensuring a robust and ongoing training plan
- Constantly identify opportunities for enhancing productivity and quality via process improvements
- Ensuring compliance with internal systems and quality policies
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in managing e-commerce content writing projects
- Demonstrated experience of managing large teams (more than 50 people) of content writers and quality checkers. A strong background in project and process management is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience of e-commerce content delivery either in an agency or in a client environment
- Strong writing and editing skills with exposure to writing and managing e-commerce content writers and QC members
- Strong understanding of e-commerce content writing projects across product categories
If this sounds interesting to you, BANG ON!! Please apply or mail me your profile at email@example.com