Looking for a working professional having hands on experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A dynamic, high-growth organization who provides an integrated suite of solutions to corporate law departments and law firms, both within and outside the legal industry.
- BA LL. B/LL.M
- Having 2-5 years of experience in drafting and negotiating contracts including vendor agreements, technical agreements and other types of contracts
- reviewing of ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Agreements and Credit Agreements
- working on leading commercial contract management.
- ability to independently manage communication with internal stakeholders and clients.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.