Contracts Specialist (15-18 years)
Job opportunity for a professional holding 15-18 years of experience in Contract management role having managed contracts in a manner that maximizes value for the company and the clients. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Role: Contracts Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Your Employer: A leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs.
- Lead contract management for a specific project or account.
- Provide support for pre- sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of company’s offerings and associated commercial considerations.
- Drafting and review of contractual documents i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements and collaborating with wider eco system.
- Participate in negotiations of Contract Management
- Implement and administer contract management processes together with day-to-day support for a specific project or account.
- Assist with identifying and applying all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account and communicate to relevant personnel.
- Work with delivery and finance executives to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost, and profit.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 10 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience
- Demonstrated experience as part of a contract management team
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions.
- Demonstrated experience of managing contract and commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
What is in Store for You?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with Senior stakeholders
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Contract management, contract negotiation, contract drafting