Credit Analyst – Corporate Credit - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
A varied role for a finance professional with an extensive experience of working with Financial Institutions (NBFCs/ Banks) as Credit Analyst.
A leading investment company with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Working with the organization to prepare credit proposals
- Analyzing the borrower and group financials, security for the loan, background check for the borrower and promoters
- Tracking the security performance, news updates, industry news and promoters
- Periodic Monitoring & Review of credit exposures
- Maintaining various Policies, Data and MIS
- Chartered Accountant or an MBA with minimum 2 years of experience in relevant industry as a Credit analyst
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Should be well versed in dealing with corporate clients
- Proficiency in MS Excel
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to be a part of growing team
- Fast track career growth
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.