Your Future Employer: The fastest growing Ed-Tech company enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
- Designing the world’s finest curriculum on teaching 21st-century skills to students using coding as the medium.
- Coming up with creative activities and projects to teach the various concepts in the class. Each activity should be a ‘wow’ experience for every student.
- Working closely with the Subject Matter Expert to come up with activities that are highly engaging.
- Testing the Activities with Students and teachers.
- Ensuring Audits and user feedbacks for all new lesson plans and projects created and share insights with the Curriculum development team.
- An in-depth understanding of activity-based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century
- Understanding of coding platforms like code.org, thunkable, P5 and Co-lab is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in curriculum creation and/or teaching in an International School is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Systems Thinking: Have a good system thinking to accordingly build a framework and platform which encourages Students to come up with their own ideas and bring them to life.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.