Curriculum Development Director – EdTech
Job opportunity for a working professional holding at least 8 years of experience in pedagogy and curriculum design You will be responsible to lead the strategic design for the academic solution that meets the needs of students, teachers, and parents of affordable private schools for primary grades.
Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi (NCR)
- Leading curriculum development for the primary sections.
- Leading innovation and strategic blueprint for the LEAD academic solution to deliver on the long-term mission of the organization.
- Building capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy and design and building subject matter expertise.
- Leading a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to create a relevant and meaningful academic solution.
- Collaborating with technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage technology in the classroom & at home.
- Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit / not-for-profit enterprises.
- Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions for primary.
- Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of primary grades.
- Masters/Ph.D. in Education from a top global Institute.
- At least 8 -10 years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum design;
- Research contributions to child learning pedagogy preferred.
Skills and attributes:
- Leadership skills to hire, coach and manage a team;
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills;
- Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment;
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient;
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.