Associate Manager – Telecom Network analytics – Gurgaon (6-8 years)
An exciting job opportunity with a Fortune 500 firm for an individual with at least 5 years of experience in telecom network optimization. Our distinguished client is looking for an individual who has expertise in telecom analytics, network planning, advance analytics and optimization analytics. If this role is what you are looking, then read on!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Extensive planning and strategy in the filed on network planning, expansion, CAPEX planning, radio and spectrum planning
- Capable in utilizing advanced analytics and network optimization analytics solutions to enhance capacity planning, support traffic management, and improve service quality – Advising client to improve customer experience, devise customer retention strategies, and drive overall revenue by leveraging network optimization analytics
- Must possess expert knowledge and understanding of OSS, RAN tools, and Radio Access Configuration business practices and planning process, and Network Expansion planning
- Strong business acumen related to Telecom Network nuances like coverage and spread, capacity planning, spectrum allocation and efficiency, interference, Network Utilization, etc. and KPIs related to usage, incremental performance, operational metrics, financials and valuation, etc.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Engineering Graduate with 6-8 years relevant experience in Network Analytics related to Design & Optimization
- Ability of leveraging big data and applying advanced analytics tools to generate actionable insights
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools like Python, R, Spark etc. will be highly preferred
- Effective Thought Leadership and Decision-Making Skills
- Experience in creating network plans
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
• An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
• Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
• A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.