HR Analyst – Talent Acquisition – 2 – 5 Years of exp.
Job opportunity in Bangalore/Noida for a Data Analyst – Talent Acquisition, holding 2-5 years of experience in total. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
One of the leading Edu tech organization.
- One would be responsible for taking care of recruitment metrics analysis which includes measurements used to track hiring rates and optimizing the process of hiring candidates for the organization.
- One would be responsible for creating and updating dashboards for business use.
- One would be providing data insights that can be made actionable and would be responsible for visualization of data.
- Responsible for performing data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Managing and closely working with stakeholders.
- Responsible for performing market research to provide strong business.
- Proven experience for at least 2-5 years of experience.
- One should hold great experience of working on Excel, ATS and PowerPoint as part of the HR or TA.
- Solid project management & organizational skills and good analytical skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Ishmandeep.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.