A job opportunity for a professional having (4-6 years) of work experience in the field of Cloud Computing, Data engineering. The candidate is expected to deal with large data sets. In addition to it, the candidate will be responsible for handling data warehouse activities.
If this interests you, then keep going!
- You will be Creating and transforming data models.
- Building Schema designs of data warehouse
- Dealing with large volumes of data sets
- Building and maintaining data systems and pipelines.
- Performing complex data analysis to find trends and patterns
- Understanding business requirements and where data fits into the business model
- Improving efficiency of business operations.
- Strong knowledge of Data warehousing concepts like Star schema, Snowflakes.
- Having hands on experience in Cloud computing platforms like Azure, AWS.
- Must have programming skills, Python.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having experience in building and maintaining data pipelines.
- Must be fluent in SQL.
- Hands on experience with ETL tools.
What’s in it for you?
- A great career opportunity that boosts your professional growth.
- Flexible benefits/perks.
If you think this role is aligned with your career growth. Kindly write me an email and send your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on this role.