Data Engineer – Azure (Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Synapse, Databricks) –Mumbai (5-10 years)
Data Engineer job opportunity in Mumbai/Python for a professional holding at least 9 years’ of experience. The candidate should have experience in has experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Synapse, Databricks, Power BI, and Python in order to to investigate and discover, plan, develop, deliver, and iterate solutions. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Undertaking the data engineering work that is required in line with the agreed and prioritised scope, objectives and deliverables of the project, ensuring that work is documented and shared within the team.
- Providing data engineering knowledge and understanding to team members to promote a data first and open approach to development.
- Developing, constructing, testing and maintaining databases and data structures.
- To acquire data and develop robust processes for creating and retrieving information from data sets.
- To use programming languages and tools to examine data, identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- To deploy analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- To ensure timeframes agreed with the stakeholders for project deliverables are met, identifying and raising any risks and issues related to their delivery.
- Expert-level knowledge of Azure and it's data capabilities, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, AzureSQL.
- Expert-level knowledge of programming languages and technologies, including: SQL, Python, Databricks, Synapse and Power BI.
- Understanding of trade, portfolio and market data used in the end-to-end investment lifecycle.
- At-least 5 years’ experience in a Data Engineering role within financial services, including pipeline and algorithm creation and maintenance.
- Experience of joining a newly established team within a large enterprise.
- Experience of working with junior engineers, data architects and business colleagues.
- Experience of working in a data lab / innovation lab team or a team of a similar nature.
- Experience of working in an Agile way, following methods such as Scrum and/or Kanban
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status