Data Engineer – ETL and GCP – 5-10 Years
We are hiring for a Data Engineer who is skilled at developing, maintaining, and testing data solutions with a wide variety of data platforms on Google Cloud. We are looking for someone with diverse experience in GCP, Bigquery, languages like SQL, Python and Pyspark, Apache beam for Data Streaming, Data pipelines and ETL practices.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location(s) – Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai/Pune
Your Future Employer:
A leading Business Process Management (BPM) company that offers innovative, digitally-led transformational solutions across various industries
- Developing, maintaining, and testing data solutions with a wide variety of data platforms on Google Cloud.
- Working with Data Architects and Business Analysts for ELT/ETL implementations.
- Maintaining LLD and other technical documents
- Building ETL orchestration using Cloud Composer
- Error handling and Performance tuning for Data pipelines
- Strong experience with GCP cloud services
- Experience in building ELT/ETL processes using DataProc (Python and Pyspark) & Dataflow – Apache Beam using Java(for streaming)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery
- Strong understanding of Data Ingestion, Data processing, Orchestration, Parallelization, Transformation and ETL fundamentals
- Sound knowledge of data analysis using any SQL tools
- Knowledge on Big Data technologies
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.