Looking for a role a data engineer who is working into cloud technologies – GCP (google cloud platforms, we need Strong experience using GCP specific services like Compute Engine, Database (Bigquery/CloudSql/BigTable), App Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage, Cloud Pub/Sub and Cloud Scheduler.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Designing, building and testing cloud native applications on Google Could Platform
- Lead the team to deliver a high quality product on a defined schedule
- Working on Database (Bigquery/CloudSql/BigTable)
- Creation of virtual machines, high availability design , instance templates , instance groups , load balancers , IAM Roles , billing accounts, VPC network for different subnets, custom network , firewall, Cloud VPN, storage services , cloud storage , mysql instance & its backup job, stackdriver monitoring, cloud logging , App engine , creation & managing Kubernetes cluster, configure OS login.
- Managing all project stages including installation, requirements determination issue resolution, configuration, go-live assistance, and post implementation support.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 5+ Years of applicable engineering experienced, with at least 2 years on GCP
- Strong experience using GCP specific services like Compute Engine, Database (Bigquery/CloudSql/BigTable), App Engine, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage, Cloud Pub/Sub and Cloud Scheduler
- Must have exposure on Google Vision API's for Text, Fulltext, Face and Object detection along with Speech API's
- Candidate must have strong programming skills in Python
- Good understanding on Google cloud IAM, service accounts and configuring Roles
- Good to have exposure on Video Mining project such as Extraction of Frames, Image processing services, Face Blurring/Extraction/Event Coding unit
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.