DATA ENGINEER – JAVA/PYTHON AND BIG DATA – 9+ YEARS
Data engineer opportunity for an individual holding 9 years of rich hands on experience in technologies like Java/Python and Big Data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Hive and Oozie. An ideal fit will bring extensive experience in cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP and SDLC using Agile methodology.
#python #java #spark #kafka #hive #flume #aws #azure #gcp
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading global services firm specializing in Analytics and Big Data Solutions.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Programming in technologies in Spark with Java/Python
- Working on REST API (JAX-RS/Flask/Bottle or any other framework in Java/Python)
- End to End solution designing including all the aspects like capacity planning, requirement gathering, effort estimations, optimizing solution stacks for maximum ROI.
- Following software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, unit testing, TDD, source control
- Educational Qualification - B.Tech (CS)
- 8+ years of total IT experience developing scalable & high availability applications using Java/Python
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hive, Oozie, Flume
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
If you think you are best suited for this role. Kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at - email@example.com