Data Engineer- SQL, SnowFlake (Exp: 3-7 yrs)
Data Engineer job opportunity in Gurugram for a professional holding at least 3 years of experience in ETL and Snowflake. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in ETL.
- You will be part of the Data Science team for a major Insurance client. You will work with different stakeholders as SME for data engineering
- You will engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; and develop new solutions
- Your typical workday will involve working with stakeholders in individual contributor.
- You will develop and deploy various ETL jobs
- You will design and Implement Snow pipe, Stage and file upload to Snowflake databases
- You should have 5-8 years of experience in a similar role and should possess a go -getter attitude.
- 4+ years of experience in analytics, Oracle, SQL, ETL, Snowflake and associated data engineering jobs.
- Experience with migration projects to Snowflake (Data source mappings, Data Loading, Data Validations etc)
- Experience with AWS services like – Glue, Lambda, EMR, Redshift, RDS (Preferred)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in managing codes and collaborating with customer on model evolution
- Good knowledge of data base management and SQL, Good to have- Hadoop/Spark, HIVE
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to work on a problem independently and prepare client ready deliverable with minimal or no supervision
- Good communication skill for client interaction
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.