Data Lake Developer (4-5 Years)- Gurgaon Location
Our Client is looking for a data lake developer with previous experience in data modelling, warehousing, scheduling and workflow management.
Your Future Employer: An American Multinational Company
- Experience in either Informatica, ADF, Airflow or something similar, ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner or Similar and basic understanding of Enterprise Data Modelling, Semantic Modelling, Logical/Physical model on Big Data sets or modern data warehouse
- Basic knowledge of agile process either Azure DevOps, JIRA or Similar and proficiency on Azure DevOps, AWS CodeCommitt or something similar, AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Working experience in Python, PySpakrk, Scala or Similar, Spark or Hadoop or Hive (incl. derivatives like pySpark (prefered), SparkScala or SparkSQL) or Similar, experience in any of the database like MS SQL, Oracle or Similar
- Working experience in JSON, XML or Similar
- Scheduling, workflow management, Data warehousing
- Handling End to End Architecture and ETL processes
- Code Management using working experience in GIT Hub, Azure DevOps or Similar
- Use experience in Integration design document, architecture documentation, data testing plans or Similar to write requirement, functional & technical documentation
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to work closely with Industry leaders, clients across the globe
- Establish a solid foundation for you to accelerate your career in global organizations