Data Modeler-Azure (5+ years)
An exciting opportunity for a person who has strong Hands-on experience in Data Modelling, including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling. The candidate must be having good hands on experience with data modelling tools such as star, snowflake, etc. A perfect role fit for the person expertise in Microsoft Azure.
Key Skills: #Conceptual #Logical #Datamodellingtools #Azure
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon
Your future employer: One of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space.
- Building and championing adoption of common architectural patterns and driving their adoption
- Understanding of Enterprise patterns and applying best practices when integrating various inputs and outputs together at scale
- Working with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Defining and governing data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Should have an expertise in Data Modelling, including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling.
- Hands on experience with data modelling tools like star, snowflake, etc schemas and performance optimization of data tables/schemas.
- Experience with both analytical and transactional processing databases.
- Hands-on modelling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure is mandatory including components like Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure SQL, Azure DataBricks, HD Insights, ML Service etc.
- Experience in Azure Infrastructure and Azure Dev Ops will make you stand out.
- Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud (Azure).
- Good understanding of the principles of data management, process and delivery.
- Any experience with Data Architecture around GDPR compliance is a nice-to-have.
What is in it for you:
- A high paced, collaborative, trusting, thought provoking work environment.
- A fast-growing industry with rapid career growth
If you are interested for this role you can reach me at email@example.com