Scorecard Model development – Machine Learning – 2-8 years – Mumbai
A pivotal role that involves using analytical and decision making skills to define and streamline strategy, working as an individual contributor and handling a team. Expert in fraud risk analytics by applying predictive modelling and machine learning on massive data sets. Seeking an individual background in building scorecards – Application, Behavioural using python and SQL.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building machine learning models and predictive models into fraud risk domain
- Enhancing and tweaking existing machine learning models
- Working closely with fraud and strategy team to understand their requirements and work on the requirement
- Designing machine learning algorithms for improving fraud preventions
- Assisting for model deployment
- End to end model development by using statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- PhD./Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer science and mathematics or any similar
- Coding experience in python SQL Expert in building machine learning models and in writing machine learning algorithms
- Understand fraud and risk strategies, building scorecards
- Prior experience in fraud prevention and detection models
- Understanding retail and wholesale banking products – card, auto, merchant services etc
- Strong background in using multiple statistical techniques and doing predictive modelling
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.