DATA MODELLER – 10+ YRS - WORK FROM HOME
Looking urgently to onboard an experienced data modeller and analyst (~10+ years’ experience) to support one of our key client accounts. Our client is a multi-national consumer products company who needs a full-time dedicated resource for market data modelling, analysis, and presentation.
LOCATION – Work from Home
Data Modelling/ Analysis (Primary Responsibility)
- To Translate business user requirements into technical requirements for data modelling/ price modelling and visualisation
- To Document user and technical requirements
- Must Design and Develop database architecture and models for analysis
- Structure and extract data across source systems
- Well-versed in data mining, data modelling and analysis using SQL/ Python
Visualisation/ Dashboard (Secondary Responsibility)
- Build wireframes as per the users and end client’s requirements
- Process data into presentation-friendly format
- Deliver interactive dashboards using BI tools
- Must have worked with FMCG, CPG or Retail multi-national companies (either agency or manufacturer-side) and have understanding markets and channels – by reading the data trends across channels (Hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters) and over time periods (YoY, P6M)
- Should have experience in retail/ sales/ market data sources: Ability to analyse data from Nielsen, IRI
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills – both written and verbal
- Self-starter, driven and proactive to clients’ requirements
- Ability to engage and work with stakeholders across several markets
Tools and Databases
- Power BI/ DAX Queries, Tableau and Spotfire
- SQL or other DBMS programming
- Knowledge of python/ pandas for data analysis and manipulation
- Nielsen, IRI, GfK, Kantar market/ sales databases
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.