Data Privacy – Specialist (3-6 years)
Job Opportunity for a working professional having at least 3 years of experience as data privacy attorney for supporting the company’s corporate clients.
Job Location: Delhi NCR & Bangalore
- Assisting with implementing, overseeing and advising on processes and practices to support data privacy compliance with applicable multi-jurisdictional privacy laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), China’s Protection of Personal Information Law and similar regulations throughout APAC and the rest of the world.
- Working with Commercial legal team to review and update agreements with suppliers and customers to align with global privacy standards.
- Interacting with senior managers and employees in all departments across the company to provide legal advice on complex privacy and data security questions.
- Developing relationships within functional teams as a key point of contact
- Responding to (and escalating as appropriate) data privacy incidents in conjunction with other functions
- Monitoring legal changes and recommend updates to privacy policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Supporting the development of corporation’s Global Privacy Program to meet evolving global laws and regulations
- Involvement in enterprise-wide training and communication efforts.
- Developing and conducting privacy impact, transfer and risk assessments.
- Answering various ad hoc queries relating to data privacy matters
- Staying up to date with current laws and regulations on data privacy and industry best practices
- BA/ LL. B/LL.M
- Between 3-5 years of relevant experience in managing complex data privacy matters
- CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT certification (or equivalent) desirable.
- Experience with privacy regimes in Europe, Asia and Australasia
- Excellent communicator and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Able to multitask with rapidly changing priorities and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Self-starter and able to work independently
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
Reach us: If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.