Data scientist (3-8 years) Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore
An exciting opportunity as a Data Scientist utilizing your technical expertise in data mining, advanced analytics, open source programming languages and analytics software to apply machine language techniques and artificial intelligence to deliver business solutions. Domain Experince – CPG, Retail, CPG, FMCG, Telecom and E-commerce
Your Future Employer:
An analytics consulting firm
You Will Be Responsible for:
- Apply deep learning techniques to deliver actionable insights and work extensively on Machine learning algorithms
- End to end coding using open source language R, python and SQL
- Convincingly communicate with our stakeholders at all levels
- Working in the space of neural networks
- Design and build systems that mine massive datasets and structure/ engineer it to be usable for machine learning and deep learning models
- Working on big data platform and apply Hadoop, hive, spark etc
- Execute the required analytics work applying an understanding of appropriate analytics techniques to reali ze planned objectives
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience of open source programming languages such as R, python and Sql
- Proficient with Tensorflow, Pytorch and Keras
- Expertise into deep learning- neural networks
- Hands-on technical experience of Artificial intelligence using databases, open source programming languages and analytics software.
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification and/or relevant consulting or industry expertise.
- Experience using data science techniques such as web scraping, text mining, natural language processing, machine learning, statistical modelling or image recognition, Regression, classification, clustering, segmentations, GGboost, SVM etc
What Is in it for You :
- An opportunity to work with a global firm in a high visibility role as a part of the data scientist team.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.