Data Scientist-(1-3 years)-Consulting
Urgent Hiring for a Data scientist to fill a key role working on distributed team, in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
Your main purpose will be, to be the algorithmic expert in our data driven product team.
Essentially your job will require you to follow these steps:
1.Understand problem statement/product requirement
2.Work with Data Engineers to get required data
3.Analyse the data and identify statistical/machine learning models
4.Build POCs to demonstrate success/failure of the hypotheses
5.Run and manage experiment lifecycle to better elucidate conclusions of hypothesis
6.Use ML tools to translate notebooks to production models/pipelines
7.Post that, work with ML and Data Engineers to ensure the models in production systems are functioning as expected
- Work experience - 2 years as a Data Scientist or equivalent position and overall 4 years in Tech if you're switching from a software engineering domain
- Statistical knowledge - Proven experience in statistical methods like and not limited to Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Multivariate Stats, Regression Models
- Machine Learning - Prior work experience in one or more of these knowledge areas (domain agnostic): Price Modelling, Demand Forecasting, Recommender Systems, User Profiling, Fraud Detectors
- Technologies - Proficiency in Python (must have) and any other prog. language; Specific libraries may include - Scikit-learn, pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, Theano, etc
- Experience with Kaggle is a bonus
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.