Data Scientist – Across Domains – Across Locations (3-7 years)
Data Science job opportunity in Bangalore/Pune/Mumbai/Chennai/Gurgaon with a global Analytics firm for an individual with at least 5 years of experience in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithm in Python. Our client is looking for an individual who has expert in regression, classification, segmentation, NLP, deep leaning and deep learning. If this role is what you are looking, then read on!
LOCATION: - Gurgaon
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working on advanced statistical and quantitative analysis skills - e.g. Machine Learning, Statistical modeling, Time Series Analysis, etc.
- Execute project plan to meet client requirements and timelines
- Deliver production-ready models that can be deployed in the client’s system, if required
- Ability to efficiently manipulate datasets identify the hidden insights. Inquisitive mind and willingness to make the difference
- Exposure to API building and deployment
- Prepare high impact presentations highlighting project approach, deliverables and benefits
- Implementing data science solutions in production environments
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 5+ years of experience in analytics or data science space with exposure to technology.
- Deployment of Machine Learning Models using Supervised/Unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Engineering, mathematical or statistical background
- Expert in ML algorithms, deep learning, neural networks, and NLP
- Good working experience on unstructured data
- Knowledge of databases and associated tools – SQL
- Knowledge of ETL methods such as data imputation, data cleaning, outlier handling, etc.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following - R, Python, Neural Networks,
- Extensively worked on R/Python and SQL
- Deep exposure to AWS/ cloud architecture.
- Expertise in big data technologies like spark, pyspark, sparkR etc. and natural language processing
- Strong team player, with an ability to work in an unstructured environment and a drive to learn new skills and business processes
- Foster a self-service data culture; working closely with architects, and technologists to share knowledge, evaluate opportunities and proactively recommend improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
• An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
• Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
• A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nikita.email@example.com or connect on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.