DATA SCIENTIST – GURGAON (Exp 3-6 years)
A data visualization and data modelling opportunity for a professional in Gurgaon. You should have relevant skills of Power BI and SQL and will be responsible for managing day-to-day project operations, serve as the functional and domain expert on the project team to ensure that they meet client expectations.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
LOCATION: - Gurgaon
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
- Assessing customer needs, pain points, behaviors, activation levers, headroom for growth, value propositions, etc. and managing day-to-day project operations, serve as the functional and domain expert on the project team to ensure that they meet client expectations
- Providing quality oversight on deliverables prepared by the project team before submitting to client and gathering client feedback on problem structuring
- Understanding and defining business problems, get all background information and collect relevant data points and creating solution hypothesis and get client buy in, discuss and align on end objective, staffing need, timelines and budget
- Effective management of frequency of feedback loop with offshore resources
- Defining the project deliverables, controlling and ensuring adherence to these
- Supervise and assist the team on project execution and delivery and monitoring project progress and ensure adherence to client expectation
- Creation of project plan, define milestones, timelines, review plan with the team
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Having 3-6 years’ experience, preferably in insurance analytics
- If candidate has Predictive Modeling Experience, then will be preferred.
- Must be having experience in managing clients directly
- Proficiency in using data visualization tools like Power BI (preferred Proficiency in M language, DAX SQL)/ Tableau.
- Also needs to be experienced in data extraction and data manipulation in SAS/SQL along with Importing, merging and appending different datasets joins in SAS. SAS programming macros and other SAS functions like - proc import, proc sort, proc sql, data merge, proc transpose, proc export
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com