Data Scientist Manager job opportunity for a professional holding more than 10 years of hands on Data Science Programming & Client Delivery Experience. You would be addressing critical business challenges faced by client teams working in different markets across the Data Science Practice value chain to recommend the best data and insights powered solutions.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer:
A very well-known consulting and professional services brand with a strong global footprint
- Gathering business requirements to create high level business solution framework covering aspects of Data Science Practice customer journey, policy & regulatory requirements, data driven business process design & Technology Architecture
- Collaborating with client teams along with inputs from internal research and data insights teams to develop solutions for identified opportunities across lines of Business
- Building analytical use cases in AI and Machine Learning across different Data Science Practice
- Taking End to End Ownership of Use Cases
- M.Sc. (Statistics/Econometrics/Economics/Mathematics/Actuarials) or B.E / B. Tech. / M. Tech - proven track of passion for Data Science from IIT's / REC's / TISS / DSE / IISC etc.
- Excellent understanding on Theory & Application of the Statistical Sciences
- Ability to work with large data sets and present findings / insights to key stakeholders
- 10+ years of Hands on Data Science Programming & Client Delivery Experience
- Horizontal Exposure to 4+ domains or 4+ LOB's in a single domain
- Data Manipulation & Hard core passion for -Programming - Python & R
- ETL fundamentals / Big Data / Cloud / IOT
- Visual Story Telling with Data Visualization – R Shiny / Tableau / Power BI / SpotFire/BO
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.