Data Specialist-Investments (3-5 years)
Looking for a professional having experience at least of 3 years into automations, data modelling, validation and have hands on experience ON Eagle Pace. If you think this is the opportunity you are looking for? Read On!!!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Performing extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis for the daily data entering Eagle Pace (from StateStreet, Databank and other systems)
- Building proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues on client holding, transactions, distributions etc.
- Coordinating and communicating between business users and the data warehouse organization, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Diagnosing data-related bugs and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Supporting the business with ad hoc reporting
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline.
- Passion for automation
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an analytical role with a heavy focus on querying data, analysing Familiarity with data processing and data warehouse / big data environments. Strong knowledge of Excel/VBA, word, power point and demonstrated experience of languages like SQL.
- Expertise and demonstrated experience of Eagle Pace & Data Management
- Familiarity with ETL tools for efficiently and accurately importing new data for various external/internal sources
- Familiarity with unit funds / NAVs would be beneficial, ideally with a familiarity with aspects like swing pricing, distributing share classes etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL/Asset Management desirable.
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.