Data Warehouse Architect/Modeler (Exp: 14yrs+)
Data Warehouse Architect job opportunity in Mumbai/Pune for a professional holding at least 14 years of experience in Data Warehousing, ETL. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in the same as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer
One of the 200 Fortune companies and a global leader in Insurance broking and risk management
- Participate in crafting a high-performing Enterprise Data Warehouse, using both Kimball & Inmon methodologies in conjunction with the utilization of a multi-platform, modern architecture approach.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and set the best practice standards around Data Architecture, Metadata, Data Governance, and Master Data Management.
- Develop solution architecture using business stakeholders’ requirement and transforming into conceptual data models, including socializing and implementing logical and physical DW/data mart data models; identifying data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) to deliver analytic requirements.
- Designing and developing of data models, extracting code and cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions, i.e. standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching that leverages data standards, processes and technology management for data, master data, and metadata; and, data security (including data masking and related data protection techniques)
- Guiding in crafting and refining Agile technical stories for data architecture and development.
- You should possess at least 14 years of experience in Data Warehouse ETL design, development and maintenance with successful implementation of large Enterprise BI solutions
- Have atleast 5 years of experience with RDBMS platforms (ie. Oracle, Teradata, DB2, MS SQL Server), SQL, ETL tools (Talend, Informatica PC, Business Objects Data Integrator, SSIS and others), big data architecture and related technologies (ie Spark)
- Have hands on experience working on Windows and Linux environments and UNIX scripting
- Must have done at least two full lifecycle implementations, BI/SQL, DW/SQL/ETL/Modeling tools and other related technologies.
- DBA or database development experience (a plus)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.