Database developer – SQL, ETL – 5 to 8 years - Mumbai
Location : Mumbai
Summary : An excellent opportunity for database developer having 5 to 8 years of experience. An ideal fit is the one having experience in designing, developing, and maintaining the databases and ensuring their reliability, security, and performance and good working experience in SQL. A person must not have a career and educational gap.
Your Future Employer: One of the top management consulting firm.
- To design, develop, and maintain our databases, ensuring their reliability, security, and performance.
To troubleshoot and resolve issues related to database performance, security, and reliability.
- To develop and maintain database documentation, including data dictionaries, entity-relationship diagrams, and data flow diagrams.
- To participate in database planning and architecture discussions to ensure scalability and performance of our databases.
- To work closely with developers to design database schemas that support application requirements.
- To develop database scripts and procedures for data integration, ETL, and reporting.
- 5-8 yrs in database development and administration.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL).
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus.
- Experience with database design, modelling and optimization.
- Strong understanding of database security, backup, and recovery procedures.
- Experience with data integration, ETL, and reporting tools.
What is in it for you :
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in one week. Your patience is highly appreciated.