Demand Specialist | Beauty | Gurugram
An exciting opportunity to work with one of the most well known brands in the beauty and personal care sector as a demand specialist who has relevant experience in demand forecasting and trend analysis. If you are someone who is good with data and understands the demand side of the function, do apply!
Incase this opportunity excites you, drop your CVs at email@example.com for a further discussion of the opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales and marketing Team to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by closely working with Sales and Marketing to obtain and ensure that more relevant and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs; and Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plan with supply planning.
The ideal candidate:
- Industry: Top Personal care/Cosmetic/FMCGs/ Top e-comm startups.( e com preferred)
- Core experience & understanding of Campaign Planning. Data analysis, proven system and strategic alignment capabilities, P&L exposure
- Education foundation - Bachelors/ MBA from B school, At least 3 years in product/brand marketing with strong analytical acumen