DM- Client Operations- BFSI (6+ years)
An opportunity to be a part of esteemed organisation where you will be working with leaders of the firm and use your excellence of fund management and client servicing for organisational growth.
Your Employer: A global leader with a strong foothold in Risk management, Insurance brokerage and Investment advisory.
- Responsible for the set-up of all new share classes in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and processing for prompt payment of up to 100+ invoices a quarter.
- Assisting the team in co-ordinating and inputting all relevant data so that monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc reports are distributed in a timely manner.
- Leading the process of notifying the shareholders with assistance and oversight from their Dublin colleagues.
- Inputting of client data on the relevant business systems such as Charles River and Eagle.
- Work in partnership with internal and external teams
- Ensuring all issues are communicated and escalated appropriately to the Client Operations Manager.
- Minimum 6-7 years’ experience in dealing with fund Investment Managers/Custodians/Administrators.
- Prior experience in a client operational / fee role preferable but not essential.
- Technical knowledge of fund structures, parties to the fund and the differing fund types.
- Understanding of operational and reputational risks involved in a fund and new client launch, and the operational control environment required to manage such risks.
- Excellent communication & IT skills
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.