Deputy Manager – Corporate Legal – Insurance Broking & Risk Management (4-8yrs.)
An exciting Job opportunity in Mumbai for a working professional holding at least 4 years of experience in Drafting and reviewing of complex/specialized agreements in close coordination with the regional General Counsel (GC), along with full support on routine commercial agreements.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A Global leader in Insurance Broking and Risk Management.
- Drafting and reviewing of complex/specialized agreements in close coordination with the regional General Counsel (GC), along with full support on routine commercial agreements.
- Advising business on structuring transactions in different geographies basis applicable regulations in different counties.
- Reviewing existing templates to align legal documentation with recent regulatory/legislative changes and/or legal risks.
- Providing litigation support to GC on ongoing litigations, as per requirement.
- Accessing Quality Assurance findings within region and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to implement remedial measures from Legal perspective.
- Managing effective delivery of SLA, TAT and Quality management.
- Managing stakeholders and Business.
- Specialization and high level of competency in insurance products and regulations pertaining to more than one insurance market
- Exposure in handling international/multi-jurisdictional contracts
- Working knowledge on MS office
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to independently draft and negotiate commercial contracts like Non-disclosure Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP), Service Level Agreements, Tenancy Agreements and ancillary drafts.
- Problem solving skills to resolve problems in a multi-product/service environment
- Experience in dealing with international clients.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.