Deputy Manager -Data Design-Financial Services (8+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for professionals with 8+ years of experience in data design for a leading financial services company. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer:
A global leader with a strong foothold in Risk management, Insurance brokerage and Investment advisory.
- Work collaboratively with the Technology, Data Governance and Data Management (Operations) teams to develop Data Quality rules and metrics to ensure our people, processes and systems are delivering against our agreed upon commitments and achieving our overall strategic objectives around client/colleague engagement and growth.
- Work with business users on translating their use cases into business and technical requirements according to standards
- Experience in Building ETL Pipeline/layer, Data Engineering, Data Base architecture, Data Transformation
- Experience working on a data governance/ data management platforms – Informatica products ideal ( i.e. Power Center, MDM, IDE, Axon, Data Quality) but not mandatory
- Knowledgeable in relational data models, XML, JSON.
- SQL experience
- Experience in building taxonomies and ontologies
- Experience in the insurance industry is ideal but not mandatory
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.