Deputy Manager - Data Loss Prevention
Job opportunity in Mumbai to take the role of a Deputy Manager – Data Loss Prevention, holding 6-9 years of experience in data loss process and should also have knowledge of global privacy laws such as GDPR. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
One of the largest and leading life insurance company its presence all across the country.
- Would be responsible for managing the data loss prevention team.
- Responsible for monitoring and investigating events using DLP tools.
- Preparing monthly reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for all staff development.
- Taking care of developing and managing relationship with key stakeholders.
- Accountable for everyday DLP operations.
- Should hold good hands on experience with Mcafee DLP policy tools.
- Preferred 3-4 years of exp.
- Hands on experience with tableau dashboards.
- Hands on experience of ITIL and IAPP.
- Person with ISO – 27001 would be preferred
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience.