Position: Deputy Manager (Media Ops)
Exciting opportunity for a professional having 4 to 8 years of experience in media operations managing the marketing and media campaigns for clients.
You will be responsible for owning the entire process working closely with marketing, key accounts and sales teams.
Please share your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Your future employer –
One of India’s leading tech-enabled platforms for motor vehicle search and integrated digital advertising solutions provider having a pan-India presence.
- Managing the marketing and media campaigns for the clients/ agencies.
- Setting up and managing the display campaigns.
- Optimizing the CTR for various campaigns on varying pricing models.
- Tracking the creatives, trafficking tags and undertaking proactive troubleshooting to maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Engaging the product and marketing teams to facilitate the lead-flow.
- Undertaking optimization efforts for Facebook and Google Ads campaigns.
- Reporting the campaign performance to internal as well as external stakeholders and facilitate the preparation of campaign closure reports.
- Technical Graduation with 4 to 8 years of experience in driving the media and marketing operations.
- Expertise on any of the mentioned Ad servers – Google Ad Manager, Zedo, Pubmatic, OpenX, Sizmek, Appnexus etc.
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and web standards like HTML, XML, JS / JSON, Flash etc.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work with a leading organization having pan-India presence.
- Opportunity to network with multinational clientele.
- Fantastic career progression opportunity.
Reach Us –
Want to apply or refer someone?
Please share updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.