Deputy Manager/Manager- Cyber Security- Information Security, vulnerability - (6-8yrs)
A Deputy Manager/Manager opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 7-12 years of relevant experience in Cyber Security- Information Security, Vulnerability, Penetration testing, firewall, to name a few. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as a Deputy Manager/Manager- Cyber Security- Information Security, vulnerability - (Equivalent to AVP/Director).
If you think you are an expert in Information security, we want you!
CERTIFIED CANDIDATES PREFFERED (CISSP, SSCP, CISM etc.)- (NOTICE PERIOD DERVING CANDIDATES PREFFERED)
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- The ability to write code in any modern programming language.
- Knowledge of Information security vulnerabilities covering the OWASP Top 10 and wider.
- Knowledge of best practice ways to remediate application security vulnerabilities.
- Experience using or running application security toolsets such as Static Code Analysis tools.
- Good stakeholder relationship management skills
- Appropriate level of cyber security experience and accreditation (CISSP, SSCP, CISM etc.) is desired.
- Experience of pentesting web applications could be an added advantage.
- Lead and support Vulnerability Management Program, Tenable and Qualys Guard Experience,
- Advanced Reporting and Analysis of Vulnerabilities.
- Assist in yearly Network Penetration Tests with Third Party Vendor.
- Assist in the configuration, administration and maintenance of security appliances, systems and applications used within the Organizations infrastructure.
- Engage in continuous tool improvement, process improvement and quality control and documentation activities to further enhance the Organizations security posture. Producing operational and functional security metrics.
- Serve as first level incident response for events discovered through daily operations. Supports the evaluation and implementation for security products/services.
- Provides management and supports the development, testing and operation of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise malware systems and software deployment tools.
- Reviews the change control and testing processes for modifications or changes to security systems and software.
- Executes change management tasks in systems projects including communication to key user communities, providing subject matter expertise and providing training and documentation where appropriate.
- Works with vendors to address and resolve process issues as needed in a professional manner.
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent understanding of Vulnerability Management Lifecycle. Good understanding of server-client computing environments.
- Hands-on server troubleshooting experience.
- Strong understanding of firewall concepts and security in depth, and the risk-based approach to security Knowledge of Information Security technologies and solutions Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to absorb and present large amounts of detail through various forms of communications to any level of Business Users, IT Management or technical roles.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, organizational, time management, interpersonal, critical thinking and risk assessment skills.
- Application of defense in depth Knowledge of security tools and security best practices including ISO27000 series and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- IT Systems Architecture/Infrastructure knowledge Collaborative but with a bias for action.
- Need to break the culture of silos Dedication to doing the right thing Intellectually curious for new and innovative solutions (e.g., to strengthen cybersecurity)
- Acts with courage, speaks with courage with appropriateness (Ensure the company does not exceed the risk appetite)
- Acts with integrity and transparency
- Focused on the customer
- Strong process orientation Persistent in execution, a just do it focus
- Situational adaptability Ability and willingness to incorporate learnings, including from mistakes, in to our people and processes Operational acumen
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of lean team.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.